First Friday in Venice is becoming one of my favorite things about summer in LA. We cruise the streets for about a half hour, carefully analyzing each food truck menu before making a final selection. This time, it was burgers, braised rib sliders and tacos (among the six of us... not just for me... though, I don't doubt I could handle it all).
I love being outside on cool summer nights. And I kind of love the commotion and chaos of all the people wandering the streets.
Ryan, Adam, Shalice and Trevor
This is my new favorite picture of Ryan and Westin. A father and son moment.
Westin quickly spotted this Fanta orange soda Ryan purchased, and made sure to get in on the action. Ryan gave him one sip and the kid was hooked... and on an instant sugar high. All in all, I'm sure Westin had no more than a 1/4 cup of the soda, but that was enough to send this kid over the moon. For the rest of the evening, W was dancing up and down the streets. Seriously. Dancing non-stop. Looking back at it, I should have dropped a hat down on the ground with a buck in it. Pretty sure he would have gotten it filled in 30 minutes with his killer dance moves.



No comments:
Post a Comment