August 16, 2011

La Brea Tar Pits

Last week our Friday activity was a trip to the La Brea Tar Pits. I had never been before and was excited to check it out. And check it out we did... for about 30 minutes. That's about all the time you need (unless you head into the museum, which we did not because it wasn't really for these little guys). Anyway, worth taking a trip to once, but that's about it in my opinion. So after we let the kiddos run around at the tar pits, we headed to a park for the rest of the morning.
-
-
-
-
On Saturday we went to lunch and walked around the marina in Marina Del Rey.
-
Then Ryan and I headed up to Agoura for a surprise wedding anniversary party for Bob and Margaret Phipott. Aaron, Bekki and Mandy did a great job with the execution. Bob and Margaret didn't suspect a thing and were totally surprised when they arrived.
-
A little magic for some entertainment
-
-
-
Work started up for me again. I just returned from a day in NYC. I love coming home to a child who always runs up to me with the biggest hug and says, "Mom! You're home, you're home, you're home! I love you so much!" Will it be like that forever?

1 comment:

Megan said...

as always, thanks for being our photographer : )