I can already tell this week is going to be a good one. "Why?", you may ask. Well, for starters, our car hasn't been towed and I'm feeling much better (got sick over the weekend from a sugar OD from baking all day Friday - not cool). Anyway, we've got a couple days of running around and getting things ready to head out of town (we're really make a trek this year and driving all the way to Valencia - total distance = 35 miles). What's amazing is that no matter how close you travel, you still have to pack like you're headed cross country, especially with a kid.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas. We'll be with Ryan's family this year and we're really excited to see everyone. I think we'll have a total of 19 people in one house. Should make for some good times. This is the first Christmas in a long while that I won't be seeing my family (insert sad face here). (Seriously guys, why did you move to Utah?) I'll take lots of pictures of all the events, so you'll feel like you were here with us (again, that's mainly for the fam, unless there are others of you who wish you could be here with us. And in that case, the pictures are for you too.)
Merry Christmas!
December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Courtney, I actually didn't cut my hair that was a picture from last year! I got so bored that I just had to put it up!
Miranda
Post a Comment