September 2, 2013

We Love Visitors

Before my dad and Loni arrived, Westin, Avery and I had a couple days on our own. I was beyond stir crazy, so it was definitely time to get out of the house. We went on walks, played at the park, and even hit up the grocery store together - all three of us!

Whenever Westin sees a bench on our walks, he insists on taking a break to rest...
Doesn't even matter that he's been sitting in the stroller the whole time ;)

Getting some more play out of the stomp rockets grandpa and grandma Rich bought for W.

Love this picture - it makes Westin look so grown up and Avery so tiny.

We also got a visit from more of our cousins. Delaney and Emery were able to come meet Avery and hold her. I think they were both pretty excited about it.

Westin has been so great with Avery. Such a huge helper. In fact, he basically gave Avery a bath all by himself. 

During the week Ryan was gone, my mom was able to come back for a couple days. I was so glad she could because I felt like her last visit was all work (which I was sooooo grateful for), but I was happy she could come back and enjoy the kiddos without having to take care of everything else too.

And right after grandma Diana left, uncle Chris came to visit for a few days. Westin has started getting into Legos, which is uncle Chris' specialty, so the two of them got straight to work on Westin's new A-Wing set.

Morning hangout, playing more Legos.

Afternoon in Walnut Creek - sandwiches at Morucci's and ice cream at San Francisco Creamery.

Chris was our last visitor for a while. So happy he could come meet Avery and see Westin before he heads off to Dallas to start work as a lawyer!

1 comment:

BreAnne Kavanagh said...

Love all the pictures. Can't believe Avery is a month! You look so great:) glad you've been able to have lots visitors! Can't wait to see you all hopefully soon:)