Sleepy smiles - is there anything sweeter?
Our first outing was to a photo shoot in Danville with Wendy Vonsosen, who just opened a studio and gave us a free session. She is a phenomenal photographer and I'm so excited to get our prints. Here are a couple behind the scene shots,
Grandma Diana keeping W busy during the shoot with a little pretend baseball out front...
and a trip to the candy store around the corner.
Lucky kid!
'And lucky me! I'm so grateful my mom was able to come help us through the first few days. You were a life saver, mom!
Playing Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel in bed.
Avery's first televised Dodger game with dad.
I'm guess she'll be a bigger fan a little later in life.
Off to her first doctor's appointment
Weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz.
Looked so good, the doctor said we didn't need to come back for a two week appointment. Way to go Avery!
First bath - was not a huge fan and clung to her towel as soon as we got her out.
And this would be my little John Smith from Pocahontas - with his "rifle" around his back, knife in his boot and sword in his hand :)
I love his imagination. I love him!














1 comment:
I love your little family. I miss you guys!!! Avery is beautiful; Westin is the bomb; and you and Ryan are just incredible!
Post a Comment