I was home less than 48 hours this weekend. I returned from a business trip on Friday afternoon and now at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning, I'm packing to head out again. As you probably remember from my Tour de US entry (since you all put my schedule on your calendars), I'm heading back to Boston and Minneapolis, where I just was last week. I'm crossing my fingers for better weather in Minneapolis this week. When I was there last week there was a huge snow storm. It was truly insane and reaffirmed why I don't like living in cold weather environments. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to stop my the Mall of America this time around. I was staying right down the street from it last week and didn't have enough time to stop by. It was torture.
Since Ryan was at the Lakers game (courtside) on Friday night, and I went to bed before 10, we really only had Saturday - so we spent our one day together sleeping in, working out, going to a matinee (Leatherheads), eating at The Counter (best sweet potato french fries around), and watching the Dodgers beat the Padres 11-1... truly a wonderful day!
Off to the airport...
April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want to go to this burger place. Looks awesome! I noticed we are getting one in Walnut Creek in May. woohoo
If I look up the word "jet setter" in the dictionary I am pretty certain that I would find a picture of you. I cannot believe how much you are on the go! It is so different from my lifestyle these days, sometimes I go 2-3 days without even leaving my house! Anyways, I hope you have time to go to mall of america, I can only imagine the pain you experienced when you didn't get to go last time! See you in a few weeks!
So apparently we missed eachother AGAIN! You were in Boston on the 13rh and I arrived a week later on the 21st! One of these days we will be in the same place at the same time!!
Love, Beth
Post a Comment