April 6, 2008

Fun new websites

This past week I discovered some great new websites. You may have heard of some of these before, as I actually discovered these through other people...

This first website is one I heard about from a client. It's called Etsy. It's an online marketplace for buying and selling all things homemade. I haven't explored it completely, but I have stumbled upon some great things. Check it out, I'm sure there's something you'll enjoy here:


This second website I heard about from Tawni. It's called The Little Window Shoppe. This website basically keeps track of all the coolest boutique, fashion, mama, home, and coupon sites.

The Little Window Shoppe


The third website also comes curtosy of Tawni. You'll love this one. Not only can you download tons of great fonts, but you can also submit your handwriting to become one of the fonts featured. Tawni submitted hers and got accepted (it's called Pea Tawni).

2 comments:

Greg and Sariah said...

You are the coolest!!! I have always loved Tawni's handwriting ever since I got your bridal shower invite some years ago. I am so excited to download ALL of those fonts. That Tawni...she's fashizzle my nizzle!

Sorry added some snoop due to Steph's recent blog on Snoop reading the B.O.M haha

Jason and Tawni said...

Court! Thanks for the tribute woman. Those are all great websites huh? I am addicted to them. I think you need to submit your handwriting because I have always wanted to write like yur cursive ... Love ya!