Hello all. I write to you tonight from New York City. I just got done with work (it's 9:30 EST), and have made it back to my hotel just in time to see who gets kicked off American Idol. Whew! Unfortunately, I missed last night's episode, so I don't really know who SHOULD be kicked off. But based on the past 3 weeks, I'm hoping America gets rid of Ramiele or Kristy Lee Cook. It really is time to say goodbye to both these girls.
Anyway, it's been a beautiful day here in New York today - not that I really got to enjoy it. It's one of those days that tricks you into thinking that you'd love to live on the East Coast - clear, blue skies and not too cold, but just cold enough to wear a jacket, but no gloves or scarves. But thanks to a Rich Family vacation here Thanksgiving 2006 - I know better. Not only was it freezing, it was super windy - the kind of wind that blows the cold right through your clothes and makes grown men cry. It was harsh and I'm not sure I could survive it on a consistent basis.
Like I said though, it was a great day out here and I wish I was going to be here a little longer to enjoy the rest of the city. I never really get disappointed about not being able to explore places like Hackensack, NJ or St. Louis, MO, but not being able to enjoy New York is a true bummer. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be back soon enough.
I'm off to Philadelphia tomorrow morning. I'm taking the train down there - a new adventure for me. Till then...
April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Say hello to the Big Apple for me!! I hate that you're visiting when i'm not there! Wanna come to Chicago? I'm there until April 13!
Post a Comment