September 17, 2014

A Week In SoCal

Straight after getting home from our week in Utah, we repacked and got in the car and drove to LA. Miss Avery isn't loving the car these days, so I usually end up in the backseat with the kids. When Avery woke up from a nap, she was kinda struggling and I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of the waking up process.

She was quickly back to herself.

We started the week at my dad's house, along with Chris and Kenzie. We had a nice Sunday walk/hike in the Studio City hills.

Later that day, Ryan and I headed to Moorpark for Jen's wedding. It was so fun to see the girls and get the night to hang out with them.


Even more fun, is getting a night out with Ryan!


On Monday, we headed to the coast and enjoyed lunch at Paradise Cove and a frozen treat at Malibu Yogurt,



Before we headed out to meet my mom and the Pace gang in Newport, Avery got her birthday gifts from grandpa and Oma... new shoes!


No comments: