Coach Jeff did an excellent job of teaching the boys the fundamentals of baseball, while having a lot of fun. I really appreciated his enthusiasm, patience and love of the game.
I was also really impressed with Westin. He's such a team leader, always encouraging the boys, reminding them to "get ready," and helping the coach give instructions. Westin has a true love for this game too. He's also improved quite a bit from last year and is already excited for his next season.
Here are some pictures to high light the season.
It's a rare night when Ryan can make it home in time for practice, but even just one time meant the world to Westin.
The season ended with a victory against the Giants (or so I'm told by Westin, because the league actually doesn't keep score), and then a team party and family whiffle ball game.











No comments:
Post a Comment