Love having this guy home!
Ice cream with the cousins at Lottie's in WC
What Sundays look like at our house
His imagination is my opportunity to work on my art skills
Lunch date with my little man to satisfy a pregnancy craving
Star Wars characters, knights and ninjas - they do it all... and in a single afternoon.
Hoop time at kids club.
I'm getting carried away.
Best thank you gift from my sweet sister.
Surprised? More Star Wars guns.
Jelly Belly Factory with the Perrys.
A sweet treat from a sweet friend who appreciates a good donut just as much as I do.
The student becomes the teacher. Golf 101 for cute Teddy.
The mechanics
38.5 weeks - almost there!
















2 comments:
Looking good girl! Excited to e-meet the little one :)
I LOVE the fabric you used for her bows! Where did you find the stripes and polka dots? (ps -- you are the SKINNIEST full-term pregnant lady I have ever seen in my life! You look incredible!)
Post a Comment