Westin woke up with a new friend the other day. His name is Austin and he is a blue elephant. I'm not sure where he came from, but when it was time to go upstairs at grandpa's house, Westin said, "wait mom, there's a little elephant right here. we need to wait for him." The name Austin came a few minutes later. Since then, Westin and Austin have bowled, played tennis, gone to a high school football game and had lunch together.
And one little milestone worth noting - Westin has learned to spell his name and can write the letter "W." During church today, grandpa Steve wrote Westin's name on a piece of paper. Westin looked down at it and said, "That's my name!" Afterwards, I asked him how to spell his name as I wrote it down again and he was able to tell me each letter in the right order. Such a proud moment for a mom!
September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment