With the cost of poultry, fish and meat being a bit expensive out here, I've taken to a bit of a vegetarian lifestyle. I've only cooked chicken about four times in four weeks. I can't remember the last time I had red meat. Not that we're huge meat eaters, I've just always been used to having some kind of protein with my meals, usually lunch or dinner. Anyway, I've rather liked the change and have found some great meatless meals that I thought I'd share.
Enjoy!
And in other news, my dad and Loni arrive tomorrow! I am beyond excited!!!
.jpg)







3 comments:
These look amazing. This is how I cook! I literally can't remember the last time I had meat in my kitchen.
sweet! tanner would be so proud of you guys right now :). i've actually had a lot of people ask me recently about more vegetarian options because they want to reduce their meat intake. and a lot of times i just tell them to look on pinterest : ). some of your recipes look delicious!
in my opinion, when you dont focus on the meat you focus way more on whole grains and vegetables, which are much more important to eat than protein anyways. and its sort of crazy how much protein is in everyday things anyways... so you get a lot of protein without even thinking about it.
that being said, since i'm in utah with my family i've had meat at least once a day... oh well : )
I just pinned some of these recipes so I can try them later. Thanks for sharing! Hope you guys are having a blast - I'm super jealous!
Post a Comment